CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Friday 25 March 2011

Tilda's new shoes!!

I have done this card in accordance with a Tilda challenge over on Docrafts with the Theme a memory from childhood! So my memory is getting new shoes for my birthday!
Image coloured using promarkers
skin: sunkissed pink, blush, vanilla, ivory
jeans: duck egg blue, cool aqua, tea green
top and shoe: antique pink, dusky rose, cocktail pink
Papers by 'My minds eye' 'pretty please spring papers'


15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A gorgeous card love the Tilda,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Pink Dandelion said...

Great card Karen, love the colours you've used and that red hair is fab. Debs xx

Lee said...

Oh isn't she cute.I love the image.Beautiful colours n colouring.Lovely layout.xx Huggles xxCuddles for Kayla dog.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card I am just getting into Tilda`s. :O) Chris xx

Flowergirl said...

She is gorgeous! what a lovely card x

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this! Great idea and I have never seen this stamp before :-) Elaine-xxx-

Fiona said...

Great card Karen - the Tilda is fabulous. x

Irene said...

brilliant card, not seen thay image before

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Karen. xx

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Wow! What a card! Didn't thinkk I was a 'Tilda' girl myself but your card has maybe inspired to have a go myself!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hunni & Tilda is beautifully coloured!!
hugs and xxx

pickle said...

Aww this is very pretty Karen. reminds me I could do with some new shoes..actually when couldn't I lol

Hugs
picklickle x

Rachael said...

beautiful card love how you have tissue paper coming out of the boz hehe rach xoxox

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hun, i shall always picture you as a little red head Tilda from now on :D

Kate xxx

Dannii said...

Such a sweet card I love this. Wjat a sweet memory to. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...