CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Monday 4 April 2011

a little birdie told me.........


been having a nice little play with my new Tim Holtz alteration die I got on mothers day.. I love it ...
I cut the bird out of downloaded music paper which I distressed using spun sugar and antique linen distress inks. the cage was cut from brown paper stock which i spritzed with glimmer mist and poured enchanted gold embossing powder on (told you i was having a nice play hehe)
the papers were from my new stash - love letters by first edition and the stamp was a freebie from simply cards and papercraft magazine.

4 comments:

kay said...

beautiful card karen,this is my fave also of my TH dies,x

pickle said...

Very pretty indeed x

Kathleen said...

love it!! love the 3D nature of the cage. very clever.
kathleen mc xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Karen, love the overall impression, it all fits together really well x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...