CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Monday 6 June 2011

A most HUMONGOUS birthday xxxx

Ive just had the most wonderful birthday ever xx not that it was any special birthday or anything like that but because of the response of all my friends on the Docrafts cardmaking forum. ive just totals 70 cards and ive heard still more are belated and in the post.. the picture shows just a portion of them.  ive never had such fun opening so many wonderful cards - and appreciating all the hard work and skill that went into making them. i treasured each and every one.  some came bearing much loved crafty gifts and two even came with scooby snacks for kayla!!!! (one happy poochy).  when i make a card for someone i pour my heart and soul into it and on that day i certainly felt it returned a 100 fold back to me from all my wonderful and thoughtful friends xxxxxx  thank you all so much xx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW!So many beautiful birthday cards,you lucky girl,your postman was kept busy.I was very happy to send you one and it's so lovely to know how much you appreciated them all.
Wendy xx

jacqui said...

mine should be there soon . hope you like it . sorry its late

Bea said...

glad you had such a great birthday - it is nice to receive lovely cards that have been made especially for you

Kathleen said...

hope you had a good day karen!!
kathleen mc xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...