CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Wednesday 18 April 2012

mam's little birdie...

Hello everybobs..x  this card has been made for my dear mum to give to her mum (my nanna) for her birthday.  Nanna lives in the north of England where mums are Mams! Hence the spelling..
The image is a Helz Cuppleditch 'a little bird' coloured with my promarkers and the papers are 'up and away' by first edition..
thanks for looking everyone xxx

17 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

A really lovely card, sweet image too. Pretty papers Hugs lin

Tina said...

Such a pretty card, love the springlike colours. Tinaxx

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love all the bright colours in it.....

Berry said...

What a gorgeous array of colour Karen hugs Rebekah xx

anna christensen crafts said...

What a glorious card! Wonderful colours xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

gorgeous card Karen I am sure your nan will love it. Alison xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Really pretty card, I bet your mum's mam will love it. Debs xx

Lee said...

Absolutely Stunning Karen.Do hope all well with you.Huggles xx Cuddles for Kayla xx

Jayne A said...

Very cute little birdies and a fab colour combo.

Hugs
jayne
x

Crafty Loops said...

Awww this card is so cute Karen, I love the wee birdies. Lee x

jillb said...

very, very sweet - just the thing for Mams! xx Jill B

Dawn said...

Love this card, I am from the North East so I get Mam too. x

Heike said...

Awww, this card is so sweet Karen. Just beautiful.
Heike xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A really gorgeous card and a gorgeous image. Marlene

Anonymous said...

This card is so sweet, lovely bird design xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image. Chris xx

Dianne said...

Lovely Karen. I'm a Lancashire lass so mine's Mam as well.

Dianne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...