CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Friday 25 November 2011

a card for Smoo !!

Hello everybobs ! this card is for my daughters firend who goes by the unusual name of smoo ! the image is my fave KennyK coloured using promarkers with a distress ink background. The paper is from the Lawrence Lewellyn Bowen range with a hand made sentiment.

6 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Oh get you with your LLB range eh. lol. I love this card, the papers are stunning and the image is beautiful. Im sure Smoo will love it. Lee x

Alizabethy said...

Fab card - I know several teenagers that would just love this!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic hun & love that image...Im leapblogging from docrafts!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Unknown said...

Love this image - terrific card and I'm sure it'll be treasured!

Anonymous said...

This is a great fun card :D - Hopped from DC

Kira Wolf said...

Veryy nice post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...