CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Sunday 6 November 2011

NEW tutorial - how do decorate candles...


Hello everybobs !  - if you want to learn how to decorate candles, especially using printed images - then check out my tutorials on the right hand side of my blog for a step by step photo guide xx

2 comments:

bagpuss janet said...

thanks for this i will be having ago at it

Lee said...

Great Karen.Will certainly be having a look at that,looks fab.Hugs xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...