CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Saturday 25 February 2012

Happy Blogiversary to me !


Upon checking I just found out its my 1st Blogiversary today of all days hehe!!
It took me an age to actually get around to making a blog as i found it all a bit 'tecnical' for the old grey matter to begin with - but once i got my head around it i loved it!!
So heres thanking all the 40+ thousand peeps who have followed my first year and roll on many more xx

20 comments:

Fiona Keel said...

Hi RR, congrats on your 1st year blogiversary! stunning wedding card this week too hun, Fi xx

sue said...

happy blogiversary sue xx

Lee said...

Hi Karen Congratulations on your 1st Blogaversary.Love looking at your Beautiful creations and of course hearing what that Kayla dog's been up to Lol.Do hope you are all ok hun.Love the cake.Huggles xxxxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Congratulations on your first year blogging lovely, heres to many more! :-) Elaine-xxx-

Alizabethy said...

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun! Congratulations!

Sheila said...

Happy Blogiversary girl!! Here's to many more, Sheila:)X

Sylvia x said...

Happy Blogiversary to you. I love coming for a visit and your tuts are brill.

thank you

Sylvia x

Viv said...

Many congrats Karen :) Viv xx

Lorna said...

Hi Just blog hopping from DC
Lorna xx (craftinglorna)

MissyG said...

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary - hope there are many more to come along with all the beautiful cards - the great tutorials - the fun and craic etc...
Linda

scrappysharon said...

Congratulations...happy birthday...and heres to many more ....will raise a glass to you this evening when I eating my indian and having a glass of vino...Sharon xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Happy blogiversary!!! xx

Karen said...

Congratulations. Love your blog especially your tutorials. Great inspiration xx

Chris said...

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary, It was mine in January and did not realise until I went to change something lol. Love the cake. Chris xx

craftynanny said...

Happy Blogiversary Karen! Lea xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Happy Blogiversary here's to another happy blogging year xxx
kisses for Kayla too xxx

Crafty Loops said...

Yippee! Happy Blogaversary my friend. Love that cake!! Ohhhh now I want cake! You are a terrible enabler, lol. Lee x

applejack cards by sue said...

Congrats on the anniversary, beautiful cake.

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations, and well done on such a lovely blog
Margaret

rosie said...

hello Redrottie. well done on your blogiversary!!
here's to many many more followers and lookers x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...