CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Tuesday 7 February 2012

valentine heartwings


hello everybobs.... this card has been made for one of my hubbies work partnersfor valentines day for his wife.. hope she likes it xx
papers are from first edition and the dies are scrolwork and heartwings both from the tim holtz range of sizzix bigz dies.

12 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

It's gorgeous, she'll love it! xx

Wendy L said...

Looks great.xxxxx

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. This card is amazing. Lee x

sue said...

fab card sue xx

Dawn said...

WOW, Gorgeous!! x

Anonymous said...

I really like this heart design on this card :D Hopped over from DC

applejack cards by sue said...

Really lovely, I have been studying the composition and colouring.

Heike said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love it!
Heike xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

MissyG said...

Beautiful - love the non traditional valentine colours - lovely and soft -fabulous!
Linda

Tina said...

Pretty card, I'm sure she'll love it.Tinaxx

Teresa said...

Hi Karen, Just doing the weekend blog hop and noticed I've already commented on your top card so I've moved down a step lol...Gorgeous card, very pretty colours, love it. Teresa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...