CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Sunday 21 October 2012

boofle leaving cards


hello everybobs x todays card(s) are a couple i have made for girls in my workplace who are leaving x decoupage and papers by papermania boofle collection x

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous cards,great images.xxx

Misty's said...

Absolutely gorgeously adorable cards,Karen. I love both of them !
Michaela xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love your Boofle cards
carol x

Annette said...

these are so cute x

sparklingblackrose said...

Fab leaving cards, lucky colleagues! Elaine xxx

Caroline said...

Fantastic card's love the image. Caroline xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen gorgeous cards I have not used Boofle yet but may have to give him a go now I have seen your cards with him on. Love Alison xxx

hyper_ni said...

Aww these are lovely as leaving cards, I love the miss u bunting, super cute! Ni.

ChrisAndCat said...

These are both cute, but I love the bunting.

Jasmine By Design said...

Fabulous cards, glad I hopped by!

Margrit said...

what gorgeous cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...