CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Sunday 7 October 2012

vintage car

hello everybobs.. first card ive made for a while due to work commitments and training days..! this one is a right mix up of products.. with a vintage car and paper from papermania.. weathered clock and gadget gears dies from tim holtz sissix range, and cog stamps from kanban stamps range... mixed with a little distressing here and there and a few beer cans for good measure !!

8 comments:

kay said...

hi karen,this is fab,x

Tanya said...

This is fantastic, I love that clock die and the colours are fab :)

Tags xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi this is Fabulous. Marlene

sparklingblackrose said...

Love it Karen, such gorgeous warm colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

Unknown said...

Fabulous card and so great for the men in our lives love all the details especially that clock die.
Gorgeous
Debbie
x

Laura said...

What a fantastic man's card! I'm off to the NEC in November and will be looking out for some male-themed stash to add to my collection- cogs, gears and Tim Holtz stash seems to be top of the list so I'm sure I'll be hopping back over here to get some more inspiration after I've been!!!!

Print gift cards said...

Superb card. So cute design. I like the colors you have used and that car is stunning. I really appreciate your work.

ChrisAndCat said...

What a fab card, love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...