CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Tuesday 17 May 2011

sunshine for you......


Made for my lovely nanna's birthday x papers are from the papermania capsule range and the sunflower is made from the papermania 'build a sunflower' stamp set. The sentiment was handmade using word.
the sunflower was futher embellished using Kort and Godt pearls

12 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Karen.Hope all well.This is such a Beautiful card hun.I'm sure she will love it.cuddles for Kayla dog.xxxx

Berry said...

What a gorgeous sentiment Karen and such a fab flower, love the colours hugs Rebekah xx

Clare said...

Well Karen i have been laughing my head off watching Kayla's videos!!! they are brill and what an amazing cardmaker she is!. Love your blog and your cards are fantastic. Now following so i can what other mischief Kayla gets up too, sorry i mean to come back and see your amazing creations!. Hugs to you and Kayla. Love Clare xxx

Purple mad Alison said...

Gorgeous card Karen, nice and cheery looking! :) x x

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous card Karen!

SandraCraftyCardz said...

Lovely card an brill colours

Ali said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the flower stamp x

Vic said...

absolutely gorgeous card! love the colours..and that sunflower!!! bet it made her smile! x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card just love the colours and I bet your nanna loves it... Chris xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours

Kate xxx

Mau xx said...

Oh! one very happy Nanna I think, its beautiful xx

Dodici said...

Great card,love the bright colours!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...