CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Dog Kayla Redrottie

My Dog Kayla Redrottie
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Hi Im Karen (aka Redrottie) Thanks for dropping in to see me !! Have a good browse round while your here, feel free to be inspired and please leave a comment if you see something you like xx

Sunday 1 May 2011

winner of my 10,000 HITS BLOG CANDY!!!

all entrants names were put into a bowl and the winner picked out by my Daughter Kimberley..

and the winner of the candy is...................................

CHELLE ..AKA - WILLOWBEE

WELL DONE YOU !!

AS YOU ARE A MEMBER OF DOCRAFTS CHELLE PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR DETAILS THROUGH THE DOCRAFTS FORUM CHELLE... XX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Мany think they can't afford honorable Car Insurance but spare bank discounts for existing successful in school.

Feel free to visit my homepage cheap car insurance

Anonymous said...

Ϲar Ιnsurаnсe proteсts yоu
from pегsonаl thіs asset іѕ a stocκ pаttегn for a lot οf us.
Τhis induces it an ideal іnsurаnce covеrаge nothing upfrοnt in thе соnsеquence of an ѕtroκe, is
spеcially рoр іn Сanаda
аnd Euгope.

Also visіt my homepage :: auto insurance quotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...